Well, ladies and gentlemen, it's been quite a semester. As I mentioned in class, I enjoyed getting to know all of you, and I feel very fortunate that I could teach you. Thank you for your patience with me during this, my final term at ELI. Many changes are happening in my work and personal life now, but I will remain very grateful for your outstanding class during my last term.
I will delete this blog after some days, perhaps sooner; you are welcome, of course, to stay in touch!
Good luck!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Thank you, Sylvia! It was great to teach you and the others. Best wishes, N.
ReplyDeleteHi Nathan,
ReplyDeletegreetings from Germany to Japan (I suppose you are already there). I wish only the best for your challenging future. Take care.
Sabine
Thank you, Sabine!
ReplyDelete--
By the way, UBC terminated my email address when I left my position there, but I am happy to stay in touch with you and others by alternate means. :-)